Matrix Alliance Of NY Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
hanniau
-dekileo-
writch
King Leeroy
jwb4045
Admin
RedIvan
11 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  RedIvan Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am an experienced player from other servers and my style is conservatively aggressive. I will go to war if my Alliance team mates are attacked and can organize team strikes or beach-head maneuvers. I have no problems with people attacking or being attacked as long as the rules of Ikariam are followed.

Red Ivan Very Happy
RedIvan
RedIvan

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Experience Player

Post  Admin Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:45 am

very good Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://matrixalliance.foroactivo.mx

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:03 am

hey guys, ill be socond to introduce,

im totally not expirianced, but i can be agressive if anyone in my alliance will get attacked, and in this game i only belive that the allaince should be able to follow the leadership blind and vice versa.

im now the internal affair organizer, ill be answering questions of all kind, so feel free to ask!!! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Im John from Missouri, U.S. Im currently 17, a senior in high school, and not very experienced at ikarium, but i do know what to do basicly, and im a fast learner. I'm not aggressive at all and will most likely, unless i feel otherwise, not attack other players unless were in a war. Also, i like Dr. Pepper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:11 am

Hi,I am bill[not real name].I am an Indian currently living in Saudi Arabia.My Age is 17 and I have played ikariam a couple of months before starting all over again now.Apart from this game I also play travian in the Indian server.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 am

Going to school 5 days per week. I have school every day in the morning so i'm online afternoon.
Then, i play on 7 servers (in 4 i only build). I'm a born fighter, i will never back down, i will never let my alliance mates to die, i will allways try to give my best in everything, i will allways be rude to other alliances if i have too. They must see that they can't fuck with me or our alliance.

And yeah, i live in Croatia, Europe

Last edited by Purger on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  jwb4045 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I have been playing Ikariam since July 2010 on this and one other server. I generally do not start wars and generally do not pillage players in other alliances, unless we are at war. I am from Arizona, United States.
jwb4045
jwb4045
Matrix
Matrix

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty King Leeroy

Post  King Leeroy Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 pm

I am King Leeroy. I am an experienced but passive-aggressive player. That being said, I will attack people much larger than me w/o giving it a second thought. It works out in my favor 13% of the time. But I shall not be deterred! There is also a small possibility that I will stage a coup and internally destroy the alliance. Oops.
King Leeroy
King Leeroy
Matrix 2 Diplomat
Matrix 2 Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Here I Am

Post  writch Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm a fairly experienced player in other worlds, and I'm finding my inner warrior.

I'm mostly a vampirate (inactive patrol).

I'm in Northern California, where our local economy runs on growing pot. I'm stuck here, actually (I keep trying to get a permanent job in the bay so I can afford rent in the bay).
writch
writch

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty dekileo

Post  -dekileo- Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 pm

My name is Dejan,I am from Serbia,22 years old.

I started playing Ikariam 3 months ago,and this is my second server that I play,I have account on Serbian gamma,and started playing on US Ny server because of my friend. I don't have much experience,but i learn fast. I usually don't attack too often,but when I attack it burns Smile With 3 battles i went into top 100 off. points on other server. i hate when someone constantly attacks our members,or attack our members which is low on points. In that situation I can be very cruel Smile that's from me for now,if you have some questions be free to aks me in game or in this forum. greetings Smile

-dekileo-

Back to top Go down

Post  hanniau Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 pm

hello i am an all around player who loves to fight and build can back someone up in resources or in a fight and is always interested in a fight here to help

hanniau

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Introduction

Post  segaboba Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:00 am

I'm from northern california, us. Not so far north to live in the pot area. This is the only server I play on. I'm not a very aggressive player and will leave people alone unless provoked or alliance demands it. Excluding inactives of course.

I hope more people start doing introductions as I'm kinda curious as to where everyone in the alliance is from.

segaboba

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Hi

Post  quinney Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:25 am

This is Quinney. It's nice to be in a real alliance. I'll be glad to help whenever someone needs assistance.

quinney

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Gut

Post  gut12 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Im Gut from Virginia Beach, Virginia. USA.
I am in the military, so I get on when I can. I am still learning the basics to this game, but hopefully I will be able to be a strong team player soon.

gut12

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty justin

Post  justin_DRFO Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Im justin, rely heavily on trading and getting gold. i am both military and a producer. prepared for war and ready to go.

justin_DRFO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum